Monday, January 25, 2010

Ah, Wheels.

Well, our dear Wheels is certainly coming out of her shell as of late. Here are two really good episodes from her today:

Wheels: Mrs. Overman, did you know that the speed of things is like four billion million eight ninety sixty trillion?

Me: The speed of what now?

Wheels: The speed of anything with wheels and gas. Except for alien vehicles. They use sugar for their gas fuel, so their speed is different. I saw that on TV once.


If you're confused, join the club. I'm confused and I was there!

___________________________________________________________________

Wheels: Oh, Mrs. Overman, E is having such a problem! Her chest hurts. She had a heart attack yesterday and I think she's having another one right now!

Me: Honey, kids like E can't have heart attacks. They're too young and E is very healthy, so she is just fine. Thanks for telling me, though.

2 comments:

katie holt said...

i love that you add the, "thanks for telling me though!" SO GREAT!

esss said...

Great posting..
Essay Writing