My friend Katie tagged me and because I love her and well, I want to, I'll answer the questions.
Oh, and I'm in Florida just hangin...why not?
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing ten years ago:
1. Ending my junior year of high school.
2. Working at an education store.
3. Deciding things about college (major and place).
4. Dating the only other guy I ever dated other than my husband.
5. Hanging out by the country club pool.
Five things on my to-do list today (oh, remember, I'm in Florida on Spring Break):
1. Eat lunch
2. Lay out
3. Play in the ocean some more
4. Upload photos to Facebook
5. Read some more
Places I have traveled:
2. Cayman Islands
4. almost every state in the continental US
5. St. Simon's Island
Snacks I enjoy:
1. York Peppermint Patties
2. String Cheese
3. Any chocolate
5. Baked Cheetos
Five bad habits of mine:
1. Not listening to voicemail
2. Not grading papers quickly
3. hitting snooze too many times
4. Speaking too quickly without thinking
5. Assuming the worst
Things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy and maintain houses for all my family/friends
2. Buy some vacation houses
3. Give half of it away to people who need it
Five places I've lived:
1. Muncie, Indiana
2. North Webster, Indiana
3. Warsaw, Indiana
(yep, that's really it...and I spent the first 23 years of my life in Muncie...)
Five jobs I've had:
4. Sign Language Interpreter
5. IM Sports Head Supervisor @ BSU (first girl ever! ROCK!)
Five people I tag:
1. Deanna Greene
2. Evan Overman
3. Cathy Laker
4. Sarah Amick
5. Jen Barney