Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pony

School doesn't start for another week, but I have a good one for you. Hopefully I'll get all the details right (if not, Ruth, feel free to leave a comment and correct me!).

My friend Ruth has a friend whose daughter we'll call "A". She's four and apparently has spent LOTS of time praying (as do most little girls) for a pony. Her parents decided not to tell her she wasn't going to get a pony, but instead just let her pray what she wanted.

After MANY days and nights of praying for the pony, the family awoke to find a pony in front of their house. Of course, A wasn't surprised; she had been expecting it!

The parents desperately tried to find the pony's owner...no luck.

Lucky they live in the country....

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Does that mean they have a pony now? How funny!

Courtney said...

WOW....

katie holt said...

thats amazing!

i LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Really? I know, stupid question but, really? I gotta start praying for that 40 acres in the country that I want so bad.

Mrs. Kachur said...

I Love it!