Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bearded lady.

We were sharing our work from Writing Workshop today.

You know from some past posts like this one about a dead cat in a dryer that this can get really...interesting.

Here is what T said today:

"Okay, guys.  This is a map of my house.  Oh...I think I forgot to draw the other bathroom...oh well.  Okay, so here's my dad.  Here's me.  Here's my sister.  She has a moustache because I don't like her."

Of course, the other boys thought this was the most ingenious idea they'd ever heard and suddenly were begging for more work time to add moustaches to their own much-despised sisters. 

I congratulated myself on teaching drawing detail and writing how you really feel after this lesson.  I see the glass half-full, don't you think?

*wink*

No comments: