Friday, December 7, 2007

In the Jungle

I will open by saying this post won't be my funniest...I'll deliver some funnier ones again, but this is just cute...and a pleasant way to end my day.

Do your best to picture this.

I am the LUCKIEST teacher in the world in that I have the best prep period ever: Friday at 2:20 until the end of the day.

Ahhh.

Today during my prep I'm relaxing at my desk after a very active day and I hear a kid across the hall sing:

"In the jungle, the mighty jungle..."

And then a few more:

"...the lion sleeps tonight...in the jungle..."

And then, MOST of the class joins in:

"...the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight...

OOOOOOH-EEEEEE, UH-EE-EE, UH-OOMMAAHHH, BOM-AWAY...EEEEEEEEEEEE..."



It just cracks me up that ONE of them can start something and they all do it...in this case, it was cute.

It's not always cute...

;o)

No comments: