Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tooth Fairy Theories.


I've learned that kids have all kinds of theories about the tooth fairy. Here is what I was informed of yesterday at lunch:

1. The tooth fairy is magical. Dentists are not.
2. When you lose a tooth, the tooth fairy keeps it until your "new" tooth is ready to grow in the spot. When your "new" tooth grows in, it is ACTUALLY your old tooth that the tooth fairy put back in that place--only bigger.
3. Molars are lucky...but we don't know why.
4. The cleaner the tooth, the more money you'll get.
5. Dentists only make fake teeth. The tooth fairy's teeth are REAL.


My kids just could not BELIEVE I didn't know this stuff already. ;o)

1 comment:

Sarah Amick said...

Thank you so much for this! I loved it!!! Kids, wow, they make you long for younger years. I hope I never stop being amazed by what they say!