Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bustin' Out of the Garage Door

Community Circle/Sharing Time today was just chock full of goodies...my kids are in the weirdest mood today.

The best story shared was this one:

"Last night my go-cart wouldn't start so I put some gas in and kind of pushed on the pedal. Then I shot out of the garage in it."

"What?! Do you mean you went really fast out of the garage because the door was already open?" I asked.

He said, "Well, kinda. I guess I made the door open because when I got to the other side of the garage door there were some boards laying on the ground and stuff. My dad was kinda mad about that."


Confused? I was.


"So...you busted a hole in the garage door?!" I asked.

"Well yeah...I guess so."

I think I said something to the effect of "...wouldn't want to be your mom right now..."

No comments: