Monday, November 26, 2007

Lookin' for friends.

Someday I'll post a story about one of my kids other than my darling J.

But hey, he's just giving me new material for this blog every day; so I'll write it.


One of the many paraprofessionals that work in my room also does recess duty. She was working with J today at the end of the day and he was pretty much being himself: silly and a little out there...and she said to me, "Oh, that reminds me...I have to tell you what J did at recess the other day."

Uh oh...

She continued: "So he followed his little buddy up to me and the buddy said, 'Mrs. Kuhn, you know I'm J's only friend? So we're out here lookin' for more friends for him.'"

And off they trotted--"lookin' for friends."

Only in first grade.



1 comment:

Sarah Amick said...

Don't you look for friends? I love the mentality of the little ones. They are so willing to like anyone- if we could all be like this.