Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Food


Today at lunch a couple of my little guys were playing around with their food. Normally I don't allow this because we talk LOTS about using our manners, but they were just biting their chicken nuggets into shapes as opposed to the usual ripping open a breadstick and wearing it like a thimble on a finger.

So anyway, this one little guy, while pretending to be a monster, bit his nugget into some shapely creature, put it up to his mouth, and quietly yelled, "Don't eat me! Please don't eat me!"

Of course, as all good monsters do, he ate it in one scrumptious bite.

More "Don't eat me! Don't eat me!" followed, and then from our favorite little J:

"Oh, I've heard my food say that before too."



As is typical with my little J situations:

I laughed; he had NO idea why.

1 comment:

Happy Girl said...

now this is a classic . . . i can't wait to be in your room next week! :) (Ruth)