Friday, May 2, 2008

Conversations

Some of the conversations kids have with one another just crack me up. There have been A LOT of them lately. Really too many to write down--but I'll try to get in a couple.



Conversation one (told to me by a friend):

A: Did you know that the word
phone starts with a p?

K: I know! It's so weird.




Conversation two (in my classroom today):

T: I am sooo sick today. AND I threw up last night.

M: Yeah, well, I have sinus problems. And that is MUCH worse than throwing up because you have to sneeze ALL DAY.



Conversation three (at lunch the other day):

N: Mrs. Overman, how do they get chicken nuggets?

Me: How do you think they make them?

N: Well, they probably kill the chicken, cut it into circles and then cook it.

Me: Yeah, you're right! How do they get milk?

N: [pretends to milk cow] Or sometimes they use robots to milk them too.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

You just never know what they're going to say to each other!

Anonymous said...

You seem to have a chicken theme going on...LoL