Monday, May 19, 2008

Manners.

We had to have a good, healthy talk about manners the other day because we've just forgotten all about them. I made a quick little sign with our most popular manner words:

*Please
*Thank you
*You're welcome
*Excuse me
*I'm sorry

One of my little ones said "please" this morning and I made a big stink about how nice that was, what a great idea it was, etc.

Shortly after that, another little girl came up and said, "Mrs. Overman! I farted during circle time and remembered to say excuse me!"

Excellent. Now let's work on not doing that at all, please.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Awesome!!! :)

I don't know what I'm going to do over the summer without your stories!!! Maybe we'll have to figure out a way for you to hang out with Aaron (and us!) numerous times so that you can have more material!!!!